Release History and Change Log
- Change Log v2.8 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings new support for browsers such as AOL Desktop Browser and Blisk.
- Change Log v2.7 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings new support for browsers such as Cyberfox, IceCat and Waterfox.
- Change Log v2.6 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings support for two new browsers and new artefacts for existing browsers as well as adding support for the Chromium Simple Cache for HTTP. Another key feature is support for Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge Recovery Store, Tab Session, Travel Log and Roaming Tab Sessions.
- Change Log v2.5 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings support for some new browsers and new artefacts as well as adding support for the modified cache format in Mozilla Firefox. We have also added support for the new versions of the Microsoft Edge download object.
- Change Log v2.4 — This release brings support for Google Chrome's History Provider Cache and Network Action Predictors, Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Edge Typed URLs and Bookmarking across the various supported Browsers.
- Change Log v2.3 — This version of NetAnalysis® brings official support for installing on Microsoft Windows 10 as well as support for the new Microsoft Edge browser.
- Change Log v2.2 — In this release, we have added support for six new browsers as well as adding support for new versions of the currently supported browsers. We have also added some new features to make life easier as well as resolving some issues. The full list of changes can be found below.
- Change Log v2.1 — This release brings a number of significant new features and support. We have added support for a number of new browsers, added support for changes made to the most popular browsers as well as extending support to include new artefacts.
- Change Log v2.0 — This section contains information relating to NetAnalysis® version 2.0. This is the first public release of NetAnalysis® v2.
If you are a customer with a current licence, please use the links you were provided with when you purchased your licence. For security reasons, we do not provide links to software downloads on our website. If you have not got the link, please contact sales or click the button above.
To download the PDF version of the NetAnalysis® User Guide, click the link below.