Release Notes and Change Log
The following links will take you to the full release history and change logs for NetAnalysis® v2.
- Change Log v2.12 — This release of NetAnalysis® adds support for another two browsers, namely AVG Secure Browser and Min Browser. We have also added support for thirty-eight new versions of other browsers.
- Change Log v2.11 — This release of NetAnalysis® adds support for two browsers which have been designed for the security/privacy market, Avast Secure Browser and CCleaner Browser. We have also added support for seventy-four new versions of other browsers.
- Change Log v2.10 — This release of NetAnalysis® adds support for Microsoft Edge (Chromium) and Opera GX browsers.
- Change Log v2.9 — This release of NetAnalysis® adds support for Basilisk Browser, Epic Privacy Browser, Cốc Cốc Browser and QQ Browser. We have also improved support for many of the existing artefacts.
- Change Log v2.8 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings new support for browsers such as AOL Desktop Browser and Blisk.
- Change Log v2.7 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings new support for browsers such as Cyberfox, IceCat and Waterfox.
- Change Log v2.6 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings support for two new browsers and new artefacts for existing browsers as well as adding support for the Chromium Simple Cache for HTTP. Another key feature is support for Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge Recovery Store, Tab Session, Travel Log and Roaming Tab Sessions.
- Change Log v2.5 — This release of NetAnalysis® brings support for some new browsers and new artefacts as well as adding support for the modified cache format in Mozilla Firefox. We have also added support for the new versions of the Microsoft Edge download object.
- Change Log v2.4 — This release brings support for Google Chrome's History Provider Cache and Network Action Predictors, Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Edge Typed URLs and Bookmarking across the various supported Browsers.
- Change Log v2.3 — This version of NetAnalysis® brings official support for installing on Microsoft Windows 10 as well as support for the new Microsoft Edge Legacy browser.
- Change Log v2.2 — In this release, we have added support for six new browsers as well as adding support for new versions of the currently supported browsers. We have also added some new features to make life easier as well as resolving some issues. The full list of changes can be found below.
- Change Log v2.1 — This release brings a number of significant new features and support. We have added support for a number of new browsers, added support for changes made to the most popular browsers as well as extending support to include new artefacts.
- Change Log v2.0 — This section contains information relating to NetAnalysis® version 2.0. This is the first public release of NetAnalysis® v2.