Release Notes for NetAnalysis® Version 3.4
We are pleased to announce the release of NetAnalysis® v3.4, which includes several new features and improvements to enhance your digital investigation capabilities. With over 90 new browser artefacts, this means that investigators can now uncover even more valuable evidence to help them solve their cases.
- Added support for Microsoft Edge navigation history, allowing you to extract and analyse navigation activity from this popular web browser.
- Increased support for mobile browsers on iOS and Android, enabling you to more effectively investigate mobile devices.
- Added over 90 new browser artefacts, giving you greater insight into user activity.
- Improved identification of items of interest in our browser preferences viewer, helping you to quickly find relevant evidence.
- Improved handling of bookmark interchange format, making it easier to extract and analyse bookmark data.
- Made minor UI changes to assist investigators in quickly finding evidence.
- Improved handling of Chromium and Mozilla-based browsers, providing you with more accurate results.
We are confident that NetAnalysis v3.4 will be an invaluable tool for investigators looking to recover and analyse browser artefacts. We can't wait to see the impact it will have on the digital forensic community. We hope these new features and improvements will help you to conduct more comprehensive and effective digital investigations. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or feedback.
The full list of changes can be found here: Change Log v3.4.
Release Notes for HstEx® Version 5.4
Don't forget to review the release notes for HstEx® which can be found here: HstEx v5.4 Release Notes.