Release History and Change Log
- Change Log v4.8 — This release of HstEx® adds support for a two new browsers and the processing of Logical Evidence files as a source.
- Change Log v4.7 — This release of HstEx® adds support for a number of new browsers and versions.
- Change Log v4.6 — This release of HstEx® adds support for two new browsers: Opera Neon and Brave. We have also added support for the recovery of Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge Travel Log entries as well as the recovery of Recovery Stores, Tab Sessions and Roaming Tab Sessions. We can also recover Recovery Store/Tab Session files from InPrivate sessions along with images from web page previews/thumbnails.
- Change Log v4.5 — This release of HstEx® adds the ability to recover a number of new artefacts as well as increasing the performance of many of the recovery profiles.
- Change Log v4.4 — This release of HstEx® resolves some issues that may have been encountered during an extraction and adds support for the latest browsers.
- Change Log v4.3 — This version of HstEx® brings official support for installing on Microsoft Windows 10 as well as support for the new Microsoft Edge browser. We have also added support for recovering Microsoft Edge's new Reading List entries.
- Change Log v4.2 — HstEx® v4.2 brings support for a number of new browsers and artefacts including support for the changes made to the on disk structure of Google Chrome SQLite databases.
- Change Log v4.1 — HstEx® v4.1 brings support for a number of new browsers and artefacts including the changes made in Apple Safari v8. All of the SQLite recovery engines have been updated resulting in an increase in performance and accuracy.
- Change Log v4.0 — This section contains information relating to HstEx® version 4.0. This is the first public release of HstEx® v4.
If you are a customer with a current licence, please use the links you were provided with when you purchased your licence. For security reasons, we do not provide links to software downloads on our website. If you have not got the link, please contact sales or click the button above.
To download the PDF version of the HstEx® User Guide, click the link below.