Release Notes for HstEx® Version 5.5
We are pleased to announce the release of HstEx® Version 5.5, which includes improved handling of Expert Witness image files as well as improved carving of SQLite database entries. We have also added support for the changes in the latest browsers and made a number of changes to improve the performance of our unique search and recovery routines. You will be pleased with the results as HstEx® is the most comprehensive carver for recovering browser evidence available today.
The following screen shows a sample of some of the artefacts that are available for recovery.
- Support for 87 new browser builds and associated data.
- Improved recovery of carved SQLite cell records
- Improved recovery of Naver Whale on Android downloads entries
- Improved recovery of Chromium based keyword search term entries
- Improved recovery of Firefox on Linux history entries
- Improved recovery of Yandex on Linux cookie entries
- Improved recovery of Apple Safari cloud tab device entries
The full list of changes can be found here: HstEx® v5.5 Change Log.
Release Notes for NetAnalysis® Version 3.5
Don't forget to review the new features in NetAnalysis®. Release notes and change log can be found here: NetAnalysis v3.5.