The evaluation versions of our software have some limitations when compared to the full versions. The evaluation version can be unlocked at any stage and converted to a full version. Unlocking takes place with the purchase of licence which is then stored on a USB Security Dongle.
NetAnalysis® v2 Evaluation Limitations
The following features are limited or disabled in the evaluation software:
- The software cannot be used in any criminal or civil proceedings
- The evaluation period is 21 days. The software will expire after this period.
- Every 10th imported record is obfuscated.
- Opening workspace databases from a licensed version is disabled. Only evaluation version workspaces can be opened in evaluation mode.
- Saving of new or modified existing reports is disabled.
- Each report will have an evaluation/demo watermark visible on all preview and printed reports.
- For every 10th imported record, any associated cached object is not exported from the cache.
- For every 10th imported record which is a web page, an evaluation page is shown instead.
- The evaluation has been disabled for virtual environments.
- The username and password decryption feature is not available.